How much is the fish?
Excuse me for sounding a bit incoherent, here's the reason why.
- Friday 6am: Get up and head for Auckland Airport.
- 5 hours later: Catch the plane heading for Sydney.
- 7 hours later: Arrive in Sydney, spend three hours lurking around, waiting for the flight to Kuala Lumpur.
- 10 hours later: Catch plane with hippy paint job to Kuala Lumpur.
- 18 hours later: Arrive in Kuala Lumpur, spend three hours lurking around, waiting for the flight to Amsterdam.
- 21 hours later: Catch plane to Amsterdam.
- 34 hours later: Crawl out of plane in Amsterdam.
- 35 hours later: Arrive home.
- 40 hours later: Write website post and wonder how healthy 40 hours without sleep actually is.
Still, no worries, eh?
UPDATE: I'm still awake after 45 hours. Can you believe it? Anyhow, I put some pictures online, go ahead and check out the Sydney and New Zealand 2005 album!