Much ado about clogs
For the two years or so, a group of Dutch bloggers from the web standards scene have been getting together at meet ups, chatting and e-mailing together, organising things together.
Things have gotten more organised over time, but I felt that something was missing. Something…tangible. Something we could call ourselves, something that brought us together as group more than before.
Happy Clog is…
A way for us to identify ourselves strongly, as a group of pioneering web developers from the Netherlands. I say pioneering because in the Netherlands, we are pioneering. Web standards are still a hardly-known concept here, and joining together as a team will help us change that. Together we can be even stronger than before, together we can accomplish more.
That, and the future beer drinking competitions with the Britpack. In the orange corner we present:
- Anne van Kesteren » Weblog about markup and style
- Ben de Groot » Now from London.
- Bobby van der Sluis » Personal website
- Egor Kloos » Dutch Celt
- Faruk Ate? » Helping people design using CSS
- Hayo Bethlehem » me!
- Jeroen Mulder » Jeroen on stuff.
- Mark Wubben » Hacker, writer, thinker, young adult.
- Peter Paul Koch » Quirksmode
- Sjors Rijsdam
- Rob Mientjes »
The onlyMac zealot without a Mac.