This website and its content is copyright of Hayo Bethlehem - © Hayo Bethlehem 1999-2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only,
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
HayoBethlehem.nl will not be liable for:
- the contents of any communication, message, or information provided to HayoBethlehem.nl by you or other third parties;
- the contents of any website not controlled, owned, or operated by HayoBethlehem.nl that is accessed from or linked to this website by direct or indirect means;
- any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure; and
- any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, arising out of or relating to use of or inability to use this website, even if HayoBethlehem.nl has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold HayoBethlehem.nl and its owner harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including attorneys' fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of this website; (b) any alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Given the nature of these terms, you understand and agree that, in addition to money damages, HayoBethlehem.nl will be entitled to equitable relief upon a breach of them by you.
If you have any questions concerning this site or its policies, please contact me.
Page last updated Friday, 12th April 2013